On 7 June 2018, Kumardev Chatterjee, CEO and cofounder of Unmanned Life, took to the main stage in the Colosseum Theatre of Noah Conference, to speak about his vision of Autonomy-as-a-Service. Kumardev is CEO and cofounder of Unmanned Life, a multi-industry, multi-award winning 2 year old company that an autonomously coordinate fleets of robots, rovers and drones, which has just been awarded the UK’s Best Disruptive Innovation 2017, is valued over 20 M GBP and in scaling-up across the world.
- Unmanned Life has developed an AI driven software platform that can autonomously coordinate fleets of IoT devices, using existing IT infrastructure, over 4G LTE, 5G or the cloud.
- Where human beings are doing manual labour for low value or little added value, that´s where we can deploy robots. Not complicated or expensive, just intelligent enough to take orders, and the software does the rest.
- Software runs in the cloud anywhere, connecting robots, rovers and drones remotely. It could be 7 000 miles away, as we proved when we did this between the UK and the USA.
- Integrates with existing businesses without integration across the chain.
- Autonomous Parcel Sorting – up to 10 000 parcels an hour
- Autonomous Fleet Based Parcel Delivery – instead of autonomous cars, we can deliver robots from drones on a normal car, and Autonomous Inventory Management.
- In the last six months we´ve gone to marker, won six global awards, we have offices in London, Brussels and San Francisco. We have customers in 10 countries, this year we´re going to record 15x year-on-year growth, and we have six fortune 500 partners.
- We can deploy drones to relay thermal images and information to firefighters. You cannot do that with pilots or the army, you need software because it´s too dangerous, it´s too hard, it needs to be done in real-time and it needs to be done in an intelligent way, and our software can do that.