Business Analysis Internship (Brussels)
Unmanned Life was incorporated in 2015 in London. We have since then expanded our activities to Brussels, Paris, San Francisco and Mumbai. With our Autonomy as a Service (AtaS) platform, Unmanned Life’s vision is to drive this disruptive change, and our go-to-market strategy is to work hand-in-hand with the major industrial behemoths in these large multi-billion dollar industrial sectors to enable the 4th industrial revolution.
About the team
In order to enable our global success, we need more talented team members. Be part of our young, dynamic, international, multi-functional and multi-cultural team.
About the role
We are looking for a business analyst intern who is passionate about business, finance, marketing and project management. They enjoy working in a dynamic environment, are detail-oriented, and are comfortable with multi-tasking.
- Minimum 3 months
- Start: ASAP
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
- Working Language: English
What will you do?
- Market Research
- Administrative Support
- Weekly Press Review
- Proposal Writing Support
- Project Tasks Assistance
- Financial Modelling
- Financial and Data Analysis
- Business Partnership Assistance
- Preparation of Presentation
- Preparation of Meeting and Follow Up
- Fluent written and spoken English essential (any additional European language is highly appreciated)
- When you begin your internship you should still be a student of a bachelor’s or master’s degree programme
- Able to effectively communicate at various levels
- Able to work independently as well as be a real team player
- Strive to generate new ideas and actively listens when spoken/presented to
- Proficient PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Business Trips
- Competitive Salary
- Housing Allowance
- Possibility for full-time position
- Working with the C-Level Executives
Please apply directly with your CV to email@example.com.
Awarded The UK‘s Best Disruptive Innovation 2017 by the UK Deep Tech Association