Business Operations Internship (Brussels)
Unmanned Life was incorporated in 2015 in London. We have since then expanded our activities to Brussels, Paris, San Francisco and Mumbai. With our Autonomy as a Service (AtaS) platform, Unmanned Life’s vision is to drive this disruptive change, and our go-to-market strategy is to work hand-in-hand with the major industrial behemoths in these large multi-billion-dollar industrial sectors to enable the 4th industrial revolution.
About the team
In order to enable our global success, we need more talented team members. Be part of our young, dynamic, international, multi-functional and multi-cultural team.
- Minimum 3 months
- Start: ASAP
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
- Working Language: English
About the role
We are looking for a Business Operational intern who is passionate about business, marketing and operations. They enjoy working in a dynamic environment, are detail-oriented, and are comfortable with multi-tasking.
What will you do?
- Support the business team on daily tasks
- Market Research
- Support Proposal writing team
- Business trip planning and preparation
- Preparation of meetings and follow-ups
- Project tasks assistance
- Marketing related activities
- Database consolidation
- Bring your own ideas to develop the business and establish them
- Fluent written and spoken English essential (any additional European language is highly appreciated)
- When you begin your internship, you should still be a student for a bachelors or master’s degree program
- Able to effectively communicate at various levels
- Able to work independently as well as be a real team player
- Strive to generate new ideas and actively listens when spoken/ presented to
- Proficient PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Business Trips
- Competitive Salary
- Housing Allowance
- Possibility for full-time position
- Working with the C-level Executives
Please apply directly with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.