Sales Executive – Barcelona (Start ASAP)
Unmanned Life was incorporated in 2015 in London. Since then expanded the activities to Brussels, Paris, San Francisco, Barcelona and Mumbai. With our Autonomy as a Service (AtaS) platform, Unmanned Life’s vision is to drive this disruptive change, and our go-to-market strategy is to work together with the major industrial behemoths in these large multi-billion-dollar industrial sectors to enable the 4th industrial revolution.
About the team
To enable our global success, we need more talented team members. You can be part of our young, dynamic, international (+10 nationalities) and multi-functional team. Team work, flexibility and resilience are key.
About the role
As a Sales Executive with a potential mobility to London, Brussels or San Francisco, you will build and maintain good working relationships, research the market and related products, present our service favorably and in a structured professional way face-to-face, understand the needs of our business customers and deal with the development our solution portfolio in terms of market, sales and project analysis. This includes exploring new leads, enquiring current market developments and presenting these findings. You can expect very competitive salary conditions.
- Expertise in sales and account management
- Outstanding communication skills
- Superior skills in working with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Strong writing, analytical, and qualitative and quantitative research skills
- Detail-oriented with ability to work at fast pace and meet deadlines
- Effectively deliver results as an individual contributor
- Flexibility to travel internationally with the option to short-term office rotation
- Hold minimum a bachelor’s or preferably masters’ degree in a field related to technology, engineering business or related areas
- 2-3 of relevant work experience from the B2B sectors such as Postal, Telecommunication, Logistics and/or Warehousing
- Fluent written and spoken English essential (any additional language is highly appreciated)
- Able to work independently as well as be a real team player
- Can manage multiple priorities: strong planning, organization & execution skills
- Strive to generate new ideas and actively listens when spoken/ presented to
Please apply directly with your CV to email@example.com.
Awarded The UK‘s Best Disruptive Innovation 2017 by the UK Deep Tech Association