Second year in a row, Unmanned Life has been selected by the UK Government’s Department for International Trade (DIT) as one of the ten start-ups in the UK delegation to showcase the best of British innovation at the 5th edition of 4YFN. We are excited to get to the ground again with our award-winning autonomy-as-a-service solutions, highlighting especially our ADCS (Autonomous DroneCell Solution) that will help in the future in remote areas or in areas suffering natural disasters.
4YFN is the gathering of the most promising start-ups. Also, investors from different sectors are searching the hot companies of the year. 4 YFN offers unique connecting initiatives and activities enabling us to become more connected, inspired and ignited.
Unmanned life’s assistance to the next edition of 4YFN was not only provided by the UK’s government, but also many industry leaders and investors requested our presence. Our team is looking forward to starting the last week of February in 4YFN and MWC with Facebook and BT.
While still few exciting weeks are ahead before the start of one of the most interesting weeks for the telco industry, we invite you to discover 10 key facts of Unmanned Life that you should know about us in the next 4YFN:
10 key facts about Unmanned Life
1. Autonomy-as-a-service (AtaS) by Unmanned Life
Autonomy as a service means on demand, flexible and scalable autonomous workforce, composed of fleets of multiple types of drones working together for industry 4.0 applications such as autonomous telco provisioning, autonomous surveillance, urban management, infrastructure inspections, autonomous warehousing and digital factories, provided by AI software platform. Moreover, AtaS by Unmanned Life has become an industry standard definition. See it here.
2. 2-years-old company
Unmanned Life has turned 2 years old on the 2nd of October 2017.
3. U-life is already operating actively in two sectors
Autonomy-as-a-service solutions are disrupting in:
- Telecom and Infrastructure sector
- Autonomous DroneCell Solution
- Disaster Response
- On-Demand Remote Telco
- Autonomous DroneCell Solution
- Postal and Logistics Sector
- Autonomous Drone Parcel Delivery
- Autonomous Pop-Up Parcel Sorting
4. Sectors where AtaS can be applied:
Unmanned Life’s vision is to offer autonomous solutions in several sectors:
- Postal and Warehouse
- Urban Management
- Telecom Infrastructure Management
- Energy & Utility Surveillance
- Transport Inspections
- Oil&Gas Infrastructure Management
- Shipping inspectors
5. U-life got selected to 4YFN and MWC to present the best UK Innovation by UK Government
Already second year in a row Unmanned Life has been selected by the UK Government’s DIT (Department for International Trade) one of the ten companies to showcase the best UK innovation at 4YFN. At MWC you will find us under the Telecom Infra Project Stand together with Facebook and BT who previously selected to us to the Telecom Ecosystem Accelerator.
6. Scaling up in EU, US and ASIA
Unmanned Life is operating in 3 different continents. You will find our offices in London, San Francisco, Brussels, Paris and Mumbai.
We have been recognized in multiple sectors and awarded as:
- The most Disruptive Innovation of 2017 by TechWorks
- Start Up Innovation of the year 2017 by Post Expo
- The Most Promising MEC Trial / PoC by The Edge Award
8. Serie A fundraising in process
Our Serie A round is attracting several big-name tech companies and institutional investors. Also, Pitchbook among the first media influencers featuring us.
9. Multiple Patent pending claims
Unmanned Life has pending more than 85 patent claims to keep building disruptive, game-changing solutions.
10. Strong partnerships and collaborations performed with industry leaders
Find us in 4 Years From Now in Hall 8, booth L2.7.
See you there!