The kick off the most important week of telco industry is just about to start. This year’s Mobile World Congress has brought us day after day major opportunities, partnerships and platforms to share autonomy-as-a-service and off-the-shelf enabled 5G. Our solutions are disrupting worldwide and gaining the attention of the industry leaders, making our vision of creating fully autonomous future, every day a bit closer. These results are seen during the next days.
We are proud to announce that Unmanned Life, selected by UK’s government DIT (Department for International Trade) to showcase the best British Innovation to MWC18, has been chosen as the only company from the AI and autonomy sector to a LIVE interview by CNN. Unmanned Life will be on live streaming, showcasing our autonomy-as-a-service solutions that enable operations for remote locations for autonomous applications. Find Unmanned Life on live Wednesday 28th of February at 12:30 pm. Our CEO Kumardev Chatterjee will be interviewed. You can not miss this so stay tuned for more concrete information.
We have gathered you all our key actions together so you won’t miss an opportunity to learn more about autonomy-as-a-service and how it could help your company enter the age of autonomy:
Monday: Exhibiting at MWC18 at Facebook’s private exhibiting area, Hall 2.1 Stand 2.1 A1Ex
- MWC18: Monday you will find us at the Telecom Infra Project booth together with Facebook and BT. Last October we got selected from over 50 companies to the Telecom Ecosystem Accelerator as the only AI drone company. This proved the disruptive importance that our autonomy-as-a-service, enabled by 5G, solutions are bringing to the future of the telco industry.
- Find us at Hall 2.1 Stand 2.1 A1Ex. Contact our Senior Business Developer Ahmad Miari to concrete an appointment firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unmanned Life will also be at 4 years From Now.
- Unmanned Life will be hosting an exclusive VIP reception gathering all key partners, customers and investors at the best terraces of Barcelona.
Tuesday: Exhibiting at 4YFN – Hall 8, Booth L2.7
- Tuesday 27th of February find Unmanned Life disrupting at 4YFN. We have been selected already the second year in a row by the UK Government’s DIT as one of the ten start-ups in the UK delegation showcasing the best of British Innovation at 4YFN. We will be showcasing our AtaS solutions to the most innovative audiences, in particular investors, who have requested our presence in the conference. We are welcoming you to our booth at Hall 8, Stand L2.7 from Monday to Thursday.
Wednesday 28th of February: Pitching at 4YFN and interviewing by CNN at MWC18
- 4YFN: Unmanned Life will be pitching and showcasing what autonomy-as-a-service is and how it is changing the future’s operations. Cathay Innovation has chosen us as one of the companies to take the stage on Wednesday 28th of February at 10-11am at Discovery Area at 4YFN. The audience is formed by multiple leading companies and international investors who are seeking the most disruptive solutions. Unmanned Life has the Serie A fundraising in a process that already has attracted several big-name tech companies and institutional investors.
- MWC18: Next Wednesday 28th Unmanned Life will be on live with CNN at 12:30 pm. Being selected as one of the companies presenting the best British Innovation by DIT, CNN has chosen us as the 5G integrated company to present AI and autonomous to million viewers who are following up with MWC18. Our Founders Kumardev Chatterjee and Nicholas Zylberglajt will be interviewed while demonstrating one of our AtaS solutions.
Thursday 01st of March: Meet our whole business team at MWC18 and other big news
Being the last day of MWC18, you will find our complete Business Team at Mobile World Congress. We have shortlisted some of the most interesting activities on Thursday:
- IDE Drone Summit, 09:40 – 14:00, Hall 8.0 NEXTech Theatre C
- IoT & 5G Use Cases, 11:30 – 12:30 Hall 4 Auditorium 4
- The Mobile Future of Humanitarian Crises, 11:30 – 12:30, Hall 4 Auditorium 5
- Debate: Do 5G Business Cases Depend More on Core or Edge Upgrades? 13:30-14:30 Hall 4 Auditorium 4
- AI Everywhere: Future of Work, Hall 4 Auditorium 5, 13:30 – 14:30
Exciting days are ahead of us with several key activities that will be remembered for long. Also, more exciting news are coming soon and we are looking forward to sharing them soon. See you at MWC18 and 4YFN18!