Unmanned Life is seeking a Communication officer to join our team. In this role, you will be creating and executing successful communication strategies that align with Unmanned Life's objectives and support its mission. Your focus will be on ensuring that the organization's message is easily understood, coherent, and tailored to its intended audience across various communication activities. The end goal is to facilitate Unmanned Life's success by conveying its message effectively to stakeholders and the public, enhancing its brand image and reputation, and fostering favorable relationships with all its stakeholders.
- Take ownership of the company's digital marketing and support all related marketing activities in collaboration with the manager to ensure high-quality content.
- Managing the organization's social media presence, including creating content, monitoring and responding to comments, and analyzing engagement.
- Coordinating and managing events, including conferences, workshops, and public speaking engagements.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the brand's reputation and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Maintain and review the website while ensuring that all communications and marketing materials adhere to brand standards.
- Oversee communication strategies and content and report on internal marketing activities and their success.
- Develop structured strategies and campaigns for social media, including copywriting, and suggest content/ideas based on marketing activities.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with marketing partners, keep them informed of the latest company news, share/mention their content, and establish a positive public image for the company.
- Respond to media inquiries and coordinate/organize events.
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing and Communications
- Experience in the tech and B2B sector
- Proficiency in English
- Expertise in social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Expertise in MS Office PowerPoint
- Familiarity with digital marketing tactics, such as SEO and Google Analytics
- Stakeholder management, communications, and influencing skills
- Analytical and enjoys strategic and business analysis
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new challenges
- Able to work with ambiguity and has a "can-do" attitude
What will make you standout:
- Ideally, an EU Citizen to enable convenient European and world travel
- Native or fluent in English, with other languages being a plus
What’s in it for you
- Competitive Salary of 25k-35k euro range
- Share options
- Referral bonus scheme
- Hybrid Working
- Lunch & Travel cost contribution
- Fun & collaborative working environment
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!
About Unmanned Life: Unmanned Life is a global multi-award winning deep tech start-up. Our core IP is the world’s first 5G and AI-enabled software platform which can deploy and manage at scale, integrated swarms of different types of robotic devices (UAVs, AGVs etc.) of varied capabilities, working together autonomously to deliver commercial grade autonomous solutions for the Industry 4.0 and Smart Cities market sectors.
Unmanned Life enjoys strong relations with several major Fortune 500 partners and clients, with opportunities in multiple geographies (Europe, North America & Middle East). We are a growing company with offices in London and Barcelona.
About the team: Unmanned Life has a highly talented team of over 9+ nationalities, educated at the world’s top schools in their respective disciplines, with experience in deep tech and emerging technologies such as 5G, Cloud Computing, AI, Robotics, Autonomy as well as Business Leadership, Management and Sales in some of the world’s leading companies. We have existing projects, pilots, and strategic partnerships with telcos, logistics players and industrial behemoths such as Telefonica, Walmart, BT, Verizon, Nokia, SEAT, the City of Vienna and Deutsche Telekom to name a few.
Our diverse team is highly motivated and unites on our mission to become the go to software platform for the seamless orchestration of autonomous robotics.
If you want to know how we process your personal data for recruitment purposes, please click on our Recruitment Privacy Notice here